What is the Panarottis Rewards Programme?
- The Panarottis Rewards Programme is Panarottis’ very own loyalty programme especially designed to provide our loyal customers with great rewards.
- The Panarottis Rewards Programme allows you to earn points every time you dine at Panarottis Pizza Pasta or Panarottis Pizza Express in South Africa.
- The great thing is that anybody 18 years and older is eligible to register for a membership.
What are the benefits of the Panarottis App and being a Panarottis Rewards member?
- Earn 5% back in points when you transact.
- View your order and transaction history.
- Update your profile.
- Link your kids to your Rewards Profile (4 kids max).
- Use the Panarottis App to order online for collection and earn points.
How do I download the new Panarottis App?
- The new Panarottis App can be downloaded from the following App Stores:
- Apple App Store (IOS)
- Google Play Store (Android)
I have downloaded the Panarottis App, how do I sign in?
- Panarottis Rewards members can click the sign-up button to verify their details and set a password before they can sign in.
- The sign-up button will allow existing members to verify their profile details, set their password, and allow them to sign into their profile.
Will I lose my points and vouchers?
- No, the wonderful thing is if you are an existing Panarottis Rewards member, all your available points and vouchers will reflect after you have logged in. (Note: this may take a few minutes to reflect)
- If you encounter any issues with your points or voucher balance, you can contact the Call Centre on 086 000 7262 or [email protected]
I have verified my details but I am unable to sign up/sign in
- If you have followed the sign-up process and are struggling to sign in, you can contact the Call Centre on 086 000 7262 or [email protected]
My details changed, what do I do?
- When you sign up it is important to verify and use your current contact details. If your details have changed, and points are not reflecting when you sign in, you would be able to do any one of the following:
- Link your existing physical card/membership to your profile once you have signed in.
- Contact the Call Centre on 086 000 7262 or [email protected]
I am not receiving the Verification SMS
- Ensure that you have entered the correct mobile number.
- If the issue persists you can contact the Call Centre on 086 000 7262 or [email protected] and a friendly agent will assist you.
Will I have to link my credit/debit card again if I want to order using Click and Collect?
- Yes, you will be required to add your Credit/Debit Card again. Your card will be checked to ensure its 3D secured before it gets securely saved.
- You will be required to authorize a transaction of R1 that will be reversed once your card is successfully saved.
- Unable to save your card, check with your bank to ensure that the card you are using is 3D secured.
Can I use my vouchers when ordering for collection via the App?
- Yes, you can. To redeem vouchers via the New Panarottis App place an order for collection at your favourite Panarottis Restaurant and on checkout select vouchers you would like to redeem.
- The same voucher rules apply, you will not be able to redeem vouchers on a bill that is less than the combined voucher value on checkout.
What if the bill comes to less than R50 and I ask to redeem a Panarottis Meal Voucher and get change?
- Change cannot be given from a Panarottis Meal Voucher. The bill needs to equal or exceed the Panarottis Meal Vouchers value.
Please note the following:
- Points or Panarottis Rewards Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or used to tip waitrons.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by the registered owner of the profile.
- A Voucher may only be claimed if the bill total equals or exceeds the voucher value.
Can I tip my waiter with my Panarottis Rewards Voucher?
- Panarottis Meal Vouchers cannot be used to tip the waitrons.
What if I have more than one Panarottis Rewards Voucher and I want to use all of them?
- You may use as many Panarottis Rewards Vouchers as you wish, as long as the bill total is the same or more than the value of the Panarottis Rewards Vouchers.
How long are my Panarottis Rewards Vouchers valid for?
- Your Panarottis Rewards R50 Voucher, earned from your loyalty points conversion are valid for three years from date of issue.
When redeeming a Panarottis Rewards Voucher, do I still earn points?
- Yes, you will still earn points, however points will be calculated on the discounted value of the bill.
How do I know when my points have been converted to a Panarottis Rewards Voucher?
- The member will be notified via SMS or Email as soon as their points have converted to a R50 Panarottis Meal Voucher, provided we have the correct contact details of the member.
- Members can also check this by signing into their profile either via the Panarottis App or by contacting the Panarottis customer care on (086 000 7262).
How long does it take for my points to reflect on my profile?
- It can take up to 72 hours for your points to reflect on your profile after a successful transaction.
How do I check my points balance?
- Download the Panarottis App and sign in and view profile or contact the Panarottis customer care on (086 000 7262)
What details do I require when I contact Panarottis Customer Care?
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Panarottis Rewards Membership Number
- Cell number and/or email address
How do I accumulate points on my Panarottis Rewards Profile?
- To earn points, sign into your online profile and provide your waitron with your 16-digit membership number.
- Your waitron will ensure that your points get allocated to your profile.
- You will earn 5% of the total value of your bill (excl. VAT and waitron tip) in points.
How do I add kids to my Panarottis Rewards profile?
- Logon to your profile via the Panarottis App and follow the Add Dependent
How many kids can I add to my profile?
- You can add up to 4 children to your profile.
- If you would like to add more than 4 children to your single profile, you can contact the Call Centre on 086 000 7262 or [email protected]
What are the benefits of adding your kids to your profile?
- A R50 Kids Meal voucher is issued on their birthday (provided you added the correct date of birth and registered 48 hours prior to the child's birthday).
- The R50 birthday voucher is available for 3 months from the date issued and expires immediately thereafter.
- Kids vouchers are only redeemable in store and not on the online ordering App.
- Kids will gain automatic entry into competitions when applicable, provided you have transacted with your Panarottis Rewards membership at any Panarottis Restaurant during the qualifying period.
Can I delete my Panarottis Rewards profile?
- You may delete your profile by contacting Panarottis Customer Care.
- Contact Panarottis Customer Care on 086 000 7262 or [email protected].
- In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (“POPIA”) read with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000, customers are required to complete the necessary Form (Form 2 prescribed by Regulation 3 of POPIA).
- Upon valid completion and receipt of the Form, your profile will be deleted accordingly.
- Please note that deleting your profile is permanent and cannot be reversed. Any dependent details and applicable vouchers linked to your profile will also be removed.