To our Panarottis Famiglia,
BIG ON KEEPING YOU SAFE
The nationwide lockdown restrictions have been lifted to advanced level 3, which means that selected Panarottis restaurants are open for:
- Sit-down customers
- Call & collect
- Direct deliveries
- Deliveries through Uber Eats, Mr D Food and Delivery Xtreme
Are all Panarottis open?
Only selected Panarottis restaurants are trading at the moment. You can visit our store locator to view your local Panarottis trading status.
How to order a call & collect takeaway
Contact your nearest Panarottis to place your order, and then collect directly from the restaurant.
How to order a Panarottis delivery
To see which restaurant is open in your area, please visit our store locator.
By supporting your local Panarottis and ordering direct, you’ll save! Click to collect or get direct deliveries when ordering from our direct deliveries and collections platform here. Contact your nearest restaurant to ask if they offer direct delivery or collections.
Alternatively, check out Uber Eats, Mr D Food and Delivery Xtreme to see if they deliver to your area.
What precautions are we taking?
We want to assure you that our customers’ health and safety remains a top priority for us. All of our restaurants who are trading are taking strict precautions to ensure food safety and to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Under the new level 3 COVID-19 regulations, we’ve implemented the following regulations:
- Reduced number of staff
- Reduced number of staff to limit contact and encourage physical/social distancing.
- Daily health screening for all staff and management. Any employee displaying signs of a high temperature is sent home immediately and encouraged to seek medical assistance.
- Outside suppliers, reps and visitors are screened and recorded and required to sanitise their hands upon entering the restaurant.
- All staff wear masks at all times.
- Strict hygiene, handwashing, and hand sanitising routines are in place for every 15 - 30 minutes.
- Limited contact with delivery drivers.
- A 1.5m social distancing policy will be adhered to at all times by staff & customers throughout the restaurant.
- Sanitising stations will be available to all customers, employees and drivers upon entry and throughout the restaurant.
- All condiments, placemats, crockery, glassware and other tabletop items will be cleaned, sanitised and only placed on tables when occupied by customers.
- Each seating area/tabletop will be sanitised in front of customers when seated, and sanitised again on their departure.
- Our cutlery/crockery is always cleaned at very high temperatures according to SABS standards. Disposable plastic cutlery will be available on request.
- Only single-use/disposable menus will be used, customers can also use our digital menus here
- We encourage contactless payment; however, our credit card machines are sanitised before/after use.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Care centre on 086 000 7262