To our Panarottis Famiglia,
BIG ON KEEPING YOU SAFE
The nationwide lockdown restrictions have been lifted to level 1, which means that Panarottis restaurants are open for:
- Sit-down customers
- Call & collect
- Direct deliveries
- Deliveries through Uber Eats, Mr D Food and Delivery Xtreme
What precautions are we taking?
We want to assure you that our customers’ health and safety remains a top priority for us. All of our restaurants who are trading are taking strict precautions to ensure food safety and to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Under the level 1 COVID-19 regulations, we’ve implemented the following regulations:
- Masks are required to be worn by all customers.
- Temperature checks for every customer upon entry.
- Daily health screening for all staff and management.
- Outside suppliers, reps and visitors are screened and recorded and required to sanitise their hands upon entering the restaurant.
- All staff wear masks at all times.
- Strict hygiene, handwashing, and hand sanitising routines are in place.
- Sanitising stations are available to all customers, employees and drivers upon entry and throughout the restaurant.
- All condiments, placemats, crockery, glassware and other tabletop items are cleaned, sanitised and only placed on tables when occupied by customers.
- Each seating area/tabletop will be sanitised in front of customers when seated, and sanitised again on their departure.
- Our cutlery/crockery is always cleaned at very high temperatures according to SABS standards. Disposable plastic cutlery will be available on request.
- Customers can browse our digital menu by scanning the QR code on the paper menu.
- We encourage contactless payment; however, our credit card machines are sanitised before/after use.
- The kids’ play areas are continuously sanitised and we train our play attendants in COVID-19 related matters.
Kindly note that all guests dining in our restaurants are required by law to complete a register, which includes information such as name, address, next of kin, etc. This will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing at the request of health officials. Customers can also choose to opt- in to receive marketing from Panarottis, should you wish to stay up to date with our latest news, specials and information. We respect your privacy and your details will only be used for Panarottis marketing purposes.
Please note that trading times are specific to each restaurant, so contact your nearest Panarottis for more details.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Care centre on 086 000 7262